1. General information
The Operator of the Service
The Service performs the functions of collecting information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- through the information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- by saving cookies in terminal devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Information in forms
Site collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
Site can also store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
Data given in the form are processed for the purpose of a specific form's function, e.g. to process a service request or a business contact. Information about cookies
Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Website User and are intended to use the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal device and a unique number.
The subject placing cookies on the terminal device of Service User and gaining access to them is the operator of the Service.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the websites, thereby improving their structure and content;
- to maintain a Service User session (after logging in), so that Service User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- to define a user profile in order to display customized materials in advertising networks, in particular Google.
There are two basic types of cookies used on the Website: "session". (session cookies) and 'permanent' cookies (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User. Service Users may change the settings in this respect. The Internet browser enables the removal of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject contains help or documentation of the web browser.
Cookies placed in the terminal equipment of Website User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display advertisements that are tailored to your use of the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about your navigation path or duration of your visit to the site.
For information about your preferences collected through Google's advertising network, you may view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs
Information about some user behaviours is logged into the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient handling of the hosting services provided.
Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, they can be saved:
- inquiry time,
- response time,
- client station name - HTTP protocol identification,
- information about errors that occurred during HTTP transaction execution,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user
(referer link) - in case the access to the Service was via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- Information about the IP address.
The above data is not associated with specific visitors to the site.
The above data is only used for server administration purposes.
5. Data sharing
Data will only be shared with third parties within the limits of the legal framework.
The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. The management of cookies - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
In order to manage the cookie settings select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Android, Safari (iOS), Windows Phone, Blackberry