1. Check-in starts at 15.00 on the day of arrival and lasts until 11.00 on the day of departure.
2. The request to prolong the stay over the period specified on the arrival day should be report at the reception till 10:00. on the last day of the expiring period of stay. The prolongation is subject to availability.
3. Checking out after 11:00 is treated as a prolongation of the guest’s stay. In that case, the hotel charges an adequate daily fee.
4. A hotel guest cannot transfer the room to third parties either before or during the stay.
5. The people who are not checked in the hotel are allowed to remain in the rooms from 7:00 till 22:00.
6. Night silence must be respected between 22:00 and 6:00.
7. A hotel guest is fully responsible for all kinds of damage or destruction of hotel property and technical equipment which are caused either by a guest or his visitors.
8. The hotel's responsibility for the loss or damage of the money, securities, jewelry and other valuables as well as items scientifically or artistically valued is limited in case they were not deposited in the reception.
9. Private things left in a hotel room by a checking-out guest will be sent back to the address specified in the reservation at their expense. In case of lack of sending disposition, the hotel will store the items for 2 months.
10. For fire safety reasons, it is not allowed to light candles and use such devices as: heaters, irons and other electrical stuff not which are not a part of the room and hotel equipment.
11. In the hotel, children are not allowed to abide without adult supervision.
12. In the bowling area, in the restaurant and other catering places as well as in the lobby bar, the guests are not allowed to remain in their dressing gowns, beach suits etc.
13. Total ban on smoking is applied to the entire hotel excluding specially designated areas.
14. In case of violation of the regulations, the hotel can refuse to continue to provide service to people who infringe them. These people are obliged to comply with the demands of the hotel service immediately, to financially refund the damage they caused and leave the hotel forthwith.
15. The hotel may refuse to accommodate a guest who grossly violated the hotel regulations during his previous stay by causing damage to the hotel possessions, to another guest or to a person connected with a guest, to the hotel staff or other people staying in it or he/she disturbed the hotel peace in any other way.
Thank You for respecting the regulations